As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the safety of our customers and staff members remains our top priority. The Wolfstore is open for in-person shopping (masks required). Online and phone orders are still available and may be shipped to you or you can choose to pick up in-store. We ask that customers observe 6-foot social distancing as advised by Governor Brown while in the WUC and in the Wolfstore.
Store hours are: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. We will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
To place an order online:http://books.wou.edu/home
To place a phone order, or for questions call: 503-838-8300
Update as of 11/18/2020:
With the two-week statewide freeze recently issued by Governor Brown, we wanted to update you on our store operations.
- We will remain open, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm for in-store shopping.
*We will be closed Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 and Thursday, December 24 and Friday, December 25 for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
- Online orders may be picked up in-store or at our customer service window. You may also have them shipped.
- We are happy to offer curbside pickup for online and phone orders. Just give us a call at 503-838-8300 for assistance.
- Buyback is open until Friday, December 11. Buyback hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-4:30pm. If you are unable to come to the store, please try the online buyback link on our website: https://onlinebuyback.
- If you have a fall term rental to return and are not in the area, please ship them to us, postmarked by December 11, at:
345 Monmouth Ave. NMonmouth, OR 97361
Thank you for your continued support of your campus bookstore.