- A receipt is required to receive a refund.
- During fall, winter, and spring terms, you can get a 100% refund by the end of the Friday of Week 1 of classes and an 80% refund by the end of the Friday of Week 2 of classes (see the bookmark attached to your receipt for official dates and details). After that, there are no refunds unless you have proof that you dropped the class by our drop date. (See calendar for drop dates each term.) During summer term, the possibility to return is limited due to the shortened nature of the courses. (See calendar for details.)
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as purchased.
- Shrink-wrapped textbooks or bundles are not returnable if opened.
- Rental textbooks follow the same refund policy as regular textbooks.
- E-Books are not returnable.
- Buyback is not guaranteed.
- To receive 50% back for a textbook (if the book is being purchased and the quota for the book has not yet been met), the original Wolfstore sales receipt and your Western I.D. are required. This service is offered as a “thank you” to customers who purchase their textbooks at Wolfstore. Without a sales receipt, a lower purchase price will be offered if the book is being purchased until the buying quota is met. Once the purchasing quota for a particular title is met, no additional copies will be purchased.
- If the Wolfstore is not buying a textbook to use at the university, it also purchases textbooks for a used book wholesaler. This company sets its purchase prices based on national market values.
- The Wolfstore reserves the right to amend the buyback qualifications or decline a buyback purchase.
- As the Wolfstore and used book company buyback quotas are updated, pricing information provided by the ISBN search is subject to change.
- See our calendar for buyback dates and times